Friday, May 15, 2009

I hate those Greenpeace Fuckers!!!!

Ok so I`m walking home last night an I encounter these Greenpeace reps on the street (I`ve also seen Red Cross ones doing the same thing and I swear they work double duty cause It was the same guy that hit me up last week for Red Cross). Now here is my problem with these cheerful Hippy freaks, first I`m leaving work so i`m getting myself into a good mood cause i`m done for the day and I get to head home. Then I encounter these fuckers and they are standing in the middle of the sidewalk just after 5pm when they are filled with people trying to get to the bus. Sir, Sir, can we have a moment of your time the guy says as he steps in front of me and blocks my straight path to the bus AKA the Sidewalk. I`m like sorry I have to catch my bus (cause we all know OC is only late when your already at the stop otherwise they are early). So now I`ve got to walk around this guy and the 2 other hippies he`s on shift with. As I walk past them he says with a cheery smile ok maybe next time. Like what drugs are these people on to be so flippin happy all the time. Like come on how many people can you actually sign up when everyone`s in a rush to catch the bus and get home. Just get off the freakin sidewalk and get out my way before I run your ass over next time and put my seal skin boot to your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment