Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reading

You know what really grinds my gears READING. Like really, why read especially if they made a movie about the book. Reading takes time where as i can watch a movie usually in under 2hrs plus i get to watch things happen, I don`t have to imagine it in my head. People that like to read are lame come on stop being a nerd. I`d rather have a story told to me by someone famous then to read it myself. Like imagine Romeo and Juliet as read to you by Sean Connery, now that`s a book i could get into or rather listen too. What about a stereo manual by Morgan Freeman, or a Cookbook by Yoda. Come on people reading is over-rated, and when you do it you`re just making fun of those who can`t. I mean i don`t sit next to a blind person and say things like would you look at that or did you see that. So don`t sit next to someone and pull out your book cause they may not be able to read.

http://www.storylineonline.net/
heheh now this is funny check out the James Earl Jones one.

4 comments:

  1. books are for losers!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be the worst rant yet! You're going on and on about reading being stupid... on a blog... that we have to READ. I'm pretty sure you should read this to me... cause what if I can't read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha Tracy don`t worry you won`t have to worry about reading my blog once i go live to video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wife reads a lot, of at least she used to back in the day! So have you broken the news to her yet? You know, that you think she's a loser? Guess daddy won't be reading bedtime stories to danica!!! Cause readings for losers. Or are childrens books acceptable, with the illustrations and all!
    So funny rob!

    ReplyDelete